Friday December 19, 2014
| Last update: Friday at 7:45 PM

Boehner trashes Senate measure to restore Extended Unemployment Compensation (EUC)

March 19, 2014

Washington, DC – House Speaker John Boehner came out today, March 19, against the Senate measure to restore unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless. In a statement issued by his press office, Boehner stated he was “open” to an unemployment insurance extension, but that it must be “fiscally-responsible” and help “to create more private-sector jobs.” He then stated, “There is no evidence that the bill being rammed through the Senate by Leader Reid meets that test.”

In Congress ‘fiscally-responsible’ is often a code word for cuts to social programs that serve working and low-income people. ‘Private sector job creation’ means handouts to corporations or removing environmental regulations.

Nationally, Republicans have staked out the political terrain that blames jobless workers for high unemployment rates and poverty on the poor.

More than 2 million workers have been hit by the failure to renew Extended Unemployment Compensation (EUC) at the end of last year.

Republicans got what amounts to veto power over legislation to extend jobless benefits when the Democratic leadership failed to insist on including extended unemployment insurance into the December 2013 budget compromise.

KarmicKaos wrote 34 weeks 3 days ago

Boehner's office

THE COMMENT THAT WAS LEFT TO BOMBARD BOEHNER'S OFFICE WITH CALLS, LETTERS, ETC IS MAYBE A ROUTE WE CAN TAKE. IF WE ARE ALL UNEMPLOYED WHY CAN'T WE WORK TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

You are a creep Boehner. Get

You are a creep Boehner. Get of office. You either have no concept of what we are struggling through without ANY money at all or you are a Sociopath who hasn't the ability to empathize with others.

Your ass needs to be out. I find you arrogant and so far entrenched in the slime of arrogance, power, lies and favors. Remember that slogan "the man who deserves to be in office (any kind) is one who owes no man any favors" find one of them.

I frankly don't know how you sleep at night knowing many of us have not eaten. Many of us are SOLE support for our family, I am. What would you do if this happened to your daughter or son? What would you do? You are so far removed that if Karma comes and well, it does, you are in for lifetimes of hell.Best of luck. And may you never have to feel this. See, pompes asses like you will never feel this.
You are on a real crap list for alot of hurting American.

holly wrote 36 weeks 3 days ago

mr speaker

Good luck to all. I've tried calling the office and even facebook messaging him. I can't get through. He don't care and now another 2 week recess. I hate this government we have got in office. I'm voting the disney stars next vote. Hell a stranger on street can run office better.

Daniel Ryan wrote 36 weeks 3 days ago

The GOP's War on Poverty

Isnt it interesting how the only "job creation" the GOP has tried to add at the last minute to H.R.3979{UI Extension} was by none other than Mitch McConnell's "National Right to Work Law" that bars the IRS from going after the wealthiest American Corporations who pay zero federal income taxes. If John Boehner really cared about jobs for the unemployed he would allow a coalition to form to stop American Jobs from going overseas untaxed and supporting corrupt third-world governments. But then again we are talking about Republicans who are bought and paid off by these same criminal organizations.

Down to the last draw

I totally agree with you ...the one stated 172,000.00 is not enough to live on...gracious ...give me just a pinch of that and I can show them all how to stretch a dollar. We are all in this together. Its like they want us to just go off and die. I have no idea where or what to do next . I have applied to everything I can think of just to get turned down... I am way over this situation....

TODAYS VOTE

SOMETIME TODAY WE WILL KNOW IF WE EVEN STAND A CHANCE, I WAS LAID OFF LAST YEAR, 63 YEARS OLD AND LOSING EVERYTHING I HAVE WORKED FOR. I EVEN GAVE UP MY CATS SO THEY COULD STAND A CHANCE AT FINDING A GOOD HOME. I HAVE $1.02 IN THE BANK CAN'T EVEN GO TO McDONALDS FOR THAT. I HAVE NO LIGHTS, NO INTERNET OR PHONE. I WALK TO USE THE INTERNET TO LOOK FOR JOBS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST. BUT THEY TELL US ABOUT JOB CREATION, WHERE ARE THEY????. I READ WHERE A SENATOR SAID THAT $172,000 WAS NOT ENOUGH TO LIVE ON, TRY $000.000. SOMETHING IS TRULY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

"John Boehner" needs to repent, because the end is near!

ALL OF THIS CHAOS IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. "JOHN BOEHNER NEEDS TO REPENT FOR HIS SINS. HE FAILS TO REALIZE THAT HE HAS NOT ALWAYS HAD IT SO GOOD GROWING UP. NOW, HE WANTS TO ACT AS THOUGH HIS STUFF DOES NOT STANK. WELL LET ME TELL YA. ANYONE WHO VOTES HIM BACK IN OFFICE HAD BETTER PREPARE FOR THE DOWNFALL. JUST LOOK AT HIM. EVERY TIME HELLER AND REED CARRIES THE BILL TO THE HOUSE, HE SHUTS IT DOWN; HE MUST NE STOPPED ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. SEEK JESUS FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOU NEIGHBORING AMERICANS ACROSS THE 50 STATES. YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANY OF US. THE SAME PEOPLE YOU SEE GOING UP ARE GOING TO BE THE SAME PEOPLE YOU SEE GOING DOWN. IT IS A FACT PRAYER CHANGES THINGS, AND YOU MY PAL NEED TO CHANGE FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS BEFORE IT WAY TOO LATE. I FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL OF THE OTHER OVER 200 MILLION AMERICANS YOU HAVE ALREADY DISAPPOINTED!

extended unemployment

Was laid off April, 2013 and have not yet found a job. Continue to get phone interviews (so my resume passes muster), some in-person interviews (seems to have picked up recently) but have not yet gotten an offer. This is the second time since December, 2008 that I've been laid off. Is that making me look even less desirable now? That time it took me over two years to get another job and I was forced to use my retirement account to survive. If I am forced to begin collecting social security now rather than when I'm 70 (which would have been my choice), the difference between the monthly amount I will receive now and projected for amount at age 70 is $1000/mo. or $12,000/yr. That's a considerable difference and one might say it is the difference between life and death, poverty and living comfortably. I cannot be the only person in this situation. I've tried holding on these past three months without a penny of income hoping against hope that Congress would act and continue the extended benefits. Is there anyone out there who actually thinks someone would voluntarily choose to give up $12,000 in income? How dare they play this game for three months so far and make us suffer. I have been so cold this winter because I can't afford to set the heat at anywhere near a comfortable level. I've lately been missing out on opportunities for interviews because I have no long-distance phone service and cannot return long-distance calls. I even have given up unlimited local calls just to save $7.55/mo. and now am billed by the half-minute for outgoing calls, which I must leave to a minimum so I actually save the $7. I have no cable or satellite TV, no cell phone, have not gone grocery shopping since sometime last year (eating through canned food in basement, nothing fresh or balanced), flush the toilet once a day, shower once a month. My mortgage is not paid off but I have no other debt. There is nowhere to cut. I started working full-time and supporting myself at age 18, after high-school and I have now turned 64, far too young to retire.

WE ARE THE UNIMPORTANTT

The first Lady and daughters go to China, on a cultural exchange, sounds like a great vacation at the expense of the American people to me. The President is crossing the globe telling other countries how to do business, and make moral decisions. Hope he got some tips from the Holy Father on moral issues. Our Senators cannot do much except place blame on each other and once they sort of reach a decision they back track and say one side didn't give enough, they postpone the vote to deal with the Ukraine and Russia. Now they say it is to late to restore benefits to those of us who need them. I am a 63 year old single woman. I have worked since I was 16 years old, with the exception of a couple of years when I stayed home to take care of my sons because my husband was traveling. I went back to work after my divorce and have worked since then, I saved bought a home, and tried to do the right thing. I never ask for anything from the government no help at all. Now the benefits that I am suppose to be getting have been taken away. I spent some of the winter with no heat, no lights, and $1.91 in my bank account. I walk 1/2 mile to use a computer to job search for jobs that are not there. I gave up my cats so they would be warm and have food. I am going to lose my home because now I am behind and will never catch up on payments and late fees. There is nothing more to lose. So thank you to all those we elected for taking yet more of us out of the so called American dream.

unemployment extension

I know for a fact that our president responsibilities as a president does not come with out certain rules and regulations to the office he holds. He must have others to assist him in the overwhelming demands of running this country, this country is not a dictatorship which one person create or pass all the legislative bills and laws, it was built on a group system where men of integrity would bond together in order to make intelligent decisions for the good of the country. We as American citizen should get the republicans out of office because that is not what there doing. They are disconnected with the average American person and are only interested in there own selfish, greedy satisfaction. They act as if the money is coming out of their pockets and it will prevent them from living the lavish life style that the live. I bet they don't have to wonder how are they going to pay their car note or look for a work, eat ,or if there going to have a roof over their head in the next few days. My grandfather was a world war one veteran and live to be one hundred years old, I know he would be appalled at what is going on right now. I never thought it would come down to this. I've never seen it like this before in all my years, I'm so disappointed , and I wonder what is our country is coming to?

Remoove Boehner with the rest of the REPUBLICANS

Where is our president....... remove Boehner from office. I am 53 years old. Also, my five brothers and sisters and my husband which have worked since they were taxable. I have work since 16 years of age. I have never ask the government for help and never complained to help others. I have been out of unemployment since January. For all these years I have been working and paying taxes. It is our tax money that is paying Boehner and his 100 dollar hair cuts, feeding his family, paying for his vacations. While we the people are struggling to buy toilet paper. I say strip Boehner out of office with the rest of the REPUBLICANS. If Boehner had to walk in our shoes today he would have passed the bill back in December. This is the first time in my life I hang my head to be an American. The government turns their back on the working people that made this country. While they help every other countries but their own. I am on the brink of losing my car, internet my house will be next. How can I found a job if my internet is shut down and I don't have a car. I have my resume out to hundreds of companies. I had an interview yesterday with hundred other people. Each of us in the same situation. Hoping you get the job but feeling terrible for the person next to you knowing they need the job. I am not lazy in fact I like working. So we the people need to rally to all our family and friends not to vote for REPUBLICANS. Were do the republicans think the American people are going too found a job when they moved all our factories over seas for the rich to have tax breaks. They give the rich tax breaks make the rich richer and the middle class people poor. Today there is no middle class. ONLY RICH REPUBLICANS and then there is us the poor. My father and brothers fought for this country for freedom. I know my father is turning in his grave to see what this country has come too and how the government turned the backs on the family that made this country. MR. PRESIDENT PLEASE STEP IN AND HELP THE PEOPLE THAT PUT YOU IN OFFICE. For the rest of us get the REPUBLICANS out of office. I know myself family and friends will not be voting for any REPUBLICAN. BOEHNER GET OUT AND TAKE THE REST OF THEM WITH YOU. IT IS WE THE PEOPLE NOT BOEHNER WAY.
WERE... IS OUR PRESIDENT ..................SEEMS HE AS ALSO TURNED HIS BACK.

This Gets Worse

There's really nothing more for me to say that hasn't already been said. There's no democracy here. Its just an oscillating tyrannical two party system. Take it, or leave it. And it's run by the banks and corporations that are bleeding us dry. I don't know what else to do other than hope that the rest of the country wakes up and realizes we are slaves to this system. Maybe like schoolchildren during recess we just need to stop playing this game, ignore those in power, and start a new fair one. Voting them out won't work, but opting not to pay taxes collectivelywould make a statement. Anythin that hurts their pockets. I've signed all the petitions posted here, and here is a link again for another in case anyone hasn't already signed. Also, since we're all unemployed, perhaps we should be bombarding Boehners office with phone calls every hour. Flood the lines. Become a nuisance. Make his political aids want to quit. What else have we to do? For some reason I can't help but feel this opposition to the vote is planned.

John Boehner Impeachment

Hey so I've already made a petition to have John Boehner impeached. I've signed the one posted on here so please support my petition to get Boehner impeached. Maybe having two petitions can make a better difference instead of one. Before you click you will find a few grammatical errors, but the message is clear which is that this man has, unfortunately, been given way to much power to hold so many Americans back from progress so please sign and share my petition as well as the other one that has been posted. Thanks and may the force be with you.

Unemployment Extension

I am sick of the democrats and republicans not pushing this issue harder for passage. Just when you think there might be an agreement you have another set-back (Boehner) or Washington goes home or on vacation for a week to play golf or get a tan. The president says he has a "pen and a phone"...where is it? Oh yea, it is out of the country doing something that no one in the US cares about. Boehner on the other hand only uses people as pawns in a political game. Even the people in his own distric (which I am one) think this man is a joke. People like me (aged out of their careers) are losing everything while Washington continues to act like children. I have paid into unemployement for over 38 years and I can not get an extension on my unemployment to help me weather the storm. I have had to borrow from credit cards, family, children just to keep from going under. Unemployment is not the answer, but, it is a help for those in my (and others) situation. Enough of the political games. You are playing with people's lives and keeping them from having a viable future. This makes me think; this must be what Washington wants...for me to be dependent on the government for the rest of my life....sad.

"Fed Up" wrote 38 weeks 5 days ago

Petition update

Sign my petition to impeach john Boehner at

"Fed Up" wrote 38 weeks 5 days ago

Get John Boehners attention!

I have had enough and need ALL OF YOU to go sign my petition to impeach John Boehner, LETS GET HIS ATTENTION RIGHT NOW!!! Please sign my petition at:
http:/wh.gov/lpKi7

Linda Robinson wrote 38 weeks 6 days ago

Unemployment extensions

I am so angry, every time I get a little hopeful, John Boehner shoots me down! How can this one man be running everything? How can we get people to stand up to him? Where is our President, why is he not helping us? I hope and pray that people remember this guy at election time, talk about a "God" complex! Actually we need to get rid of the whole bunch and start clean. I thought America was about the people...it is getting sickening! The rich get richer... I am not buying anything not made in America, we need to take our country back! God Bless America's poor!

Impeach Boehner

A call to impeach Boehner

Sign and forward this petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/impeach-speaker-house-john-boe...

extending unemployment

I have voted Republican every election. Layed off due to job going to India.
Thanks Republicans & Democrats............Never voting again....and they will
never reinstate our unemployment. ( I collected for 6 mths and am still unemployed
and losing everything I have worked for) No faith left...in the government...........

no Oswald here, but... wrote 39 weeks 1 day ago

Situation Desperate

There's 2,000,000 claimants, and probably 5,000,000 people, affected by the inaction of our butt-draggin' US Senate body. That's a LOT of hurtin' buckaroos. So, if I were John Boehner, I wouldn't be making insensitive public statements about that particular class, as he has done here. One of us just might be stressed enough to pull an Oswald on him. Not saying it would be me, oh no, but someone just might do it. Situation desperate for us, Mr Boehner. Smarten the F up, for your own sake.

unemployment extensions

Obama: Where is your pen and your phone??????????

UC Extension vote

I used to be a registered Democrat, then switched to the GOP for some moral issues, now I need to get away from the Republicans because of childish behavior by the likes of Boehner. I only have one more option, to try my luck with the Independents. Mr. Speaker, this should not be about politics. It is about hard working Americans who are out of work through no fault of their own. We HAD jobs. We WANT to provide for our families, but because businesses have either packed up and left, or had to cut back to stay in operation, we find ourselves needing a hand-up ( not a hand-out ). I would much rather bring home a paycheck than jump through hoops trying to find a job at 62. I have been on UC since Oct.2013 and my benefits run out in April. How will it benefit anyone if I lose my house,my car and go bankrupt? Millions less people working to PAY into welfare will equal millions more people NEEDING welfare just to buy food. You can find it in your budget to extend UC. Our tax dollars are wasted everywhere, all over the world. At one time we believed that "Charity begins at home". This is one time I would hope that the President takes out his pen and USES it since Congress can't stop bickering long enough to realize how important this issue is to millions of American families.

Unemployment Extension

House Speaker John Boehner is a flaming idiot and way out of his mind to think he understands what people need to find a Job. He is a control Freak and is still crying about Obama getting elected President.... he is a Racist pig and STOP the sun tanning you are scaring everybody.
I am white yes and I totally believe he is a Racist.
He doesn't care about the Job he should be doing for the people it's all about were he will get his money from when he is out of office. Using his political position to benefit his welfare not ours. Get the hell out of office!

dunloop

Well I will let you know I'm black and I'm 47 I've worked all my life to build what I have and now Idk what will happen but just to let you know I don't think its a black or white thing bcuz let Mr speaker tell it blacks don't work anyway I just think he's being a ??? And when it all comes down to it where all in the same boat weather we came here on the same boat or not he's the captain and it sucks to be us. And for the person that said they see true colors well now your showing yours as well.

Are you kidding me? Vote on

Are you kidding me? Vote on ukranian aide before EUC. Time to help our own people salvage their homes and livelihoods get the EUC into the hands of the people so they can get back into the work force and do it now!

Extending Unemployment

To Fuzzy Dunlop: Your comment is the kind of mentality that holds all back. Get the "f" over yourself and the hint of slavery. Whites were slaves to during Egyptian Times. Not the point ! Point is your tit for tat attitude is very unbecoming and just ignorant. You showed your "Colors" well, congrats. Chris

chris wrote 39 weeks 1 day ago

can't wait tll st michael the

can't wait tll st michael the arch angel takes the horns of boehner and shoves them you nowhere , just before he gets tossed to you nowhere!

holly wrote 39 weeks 1 day ago

Today I went to my local dept

Today I went to my local dept of labor and just asked what the odds are on unemployment! I could not believe how the state lady responded to myself and several othes. She was rude as could be. To be working in hiring agent shouldn't you try to give a positive answer to people needing help? She told everyone the likes of unemployment is O! Wow and she didn't want to help with any questions. This is a state dept attitude. And many people go through this daily. I got a call from a temp service for a local opening close by. It was way under my usual pay but I accepted it. I was set up for interview today at 8am. Well guess what? Yeah got a call all job orders were put on hold! Go figure! This happens everyday as well. Yeah and we gave jobs. Mr speaker don't see anything but a check we pay him to sit on his butt. If he vetos the unemployment yeah I agree let's impeach his ass like everyone wants to do on obama. Mr speaker just do right thing help us all! And even give ideas to better jobs for this country. Its just gona get worse!

Wrong wrote 39 weeks 1 day ago

Wrong Code Analagy

Those code words as you put it have zero to do with helping anyone, and are clearly undefined "plastic stickers" to avoid the deal. Words like "responsible" and "more jobs", more responsible than what, more jobs than what.

Ok, so I will approve what you bring to me when I see more "value". It has to be "more responsible". Now go do that...exactly what it will take I will never clarify. Sorry, not ready this time, next. Sorry again, next. Round and round we go.

Who benefits when average people have to take out high interest loans to make ends meet before a job opens up? Big business, supported by the Republican agenda. See above paragraph for how its done.

Jerry Kundus wrote 39 weeks 1 day ago

Common sense fix for boehner

Does anybody in congress have half a brain?
John boehner foremost!

Here are common sense solutions to his remarks about not passing the deal in the senate.
1. They say it would be hard to impliment verifiieng work search requirements for the past 3 months!
Answers
A. What do you think 2 million ++ people have been doing for the past 3 months without any income? LOOKING FOR A JOB!!! Pay the retroactive weeks without any strings attached or delays.
** This will save in the 10's of MILLIONS of administrative costs and avoid all delays**
** As soon as U C is funded start work search requirements as if they did not skip a best!

B. The administrative body that says they do not have federal tax information to eliminate people that made of 1 million in qualifing years
Answers
B. simply let the I R S handle this situation!
For the tax year 2014 have a question on the tax return asking if taxpayer had income over 1million $$$ in the years of qualifing for UC boxes 2013 or 2012
The unemployment office provides 1099,s to IRS and they would not be eligable for benifits.
Even if they collected U C they could be subject to fines and penalties! These people know who they are and if they were smart would not try for u c benifits

Is there any other issue I can help Congress with!
Try to use a little common sense!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPOST

“LET THEM EAT CAKE”

John Boehner sits up there on the hill looking down on the peasants. When he says he will not extend the unemployment benefits, he might as well be saying
“LET THEM EAT CAKE”

ummm....

This is replying back to Fuzzy dunlop...not all whites are bad.. Yes..I am white...and proud of it.. I take it your African American...well..I have news for you..where I live at the Africian Americans are running my town. I can not get a job at Mc Donalds cause there is not one white person working there..they stick with their own..I am not prejudice but I am just fed up that the African Americans always thinks its about them....
We need our extension and I know every one is having a hard time besides me. I have worked all my life and now can not find nothing...

I knew this would go now

I knew this would go now where, Just where are the jobs and how long will it take to create them so far nothing but talk. I cant even get a job at McDonalds. Ai this point I am just giving up and hope that I starve to death soon. I have no heat no lights and my house payments are behind. I am 63 years old and can't even buy food anymore. How does Congress live with themselves. We are losing everything and they are on recess. But that is America, take care of everyone but us. We can give billions to help other countries but we let Americans do without. How great are we? There are families with Children going hungry and becoming homeless. But we are ther greatest NATION IN THE WORLD RIGHT!!!!

Fuzzy dunlop wrote 39 weeks 1 day ago

really are u surprised by

really are u surprised by this? im not because whites have been doin this type of stuff to blacks for hundreds of years...i wish i could go back to africa. this country is thee worst

the rich that sucks

I don't understand why you won't help people who have already been helping their self. Its not like we're asking for welfare and can stay on it for years with no problem . We just need help we didn't ask to loose our jobs go on unemployment for the first time, ever and only get 6 months i know people who been on it for 2 1/2 years but that was okay at least give us more than six. Its not easy trying to find a job online when thousands of resumes went out. How about you get laid off and see if you could make it out here in this world. You wouldn't last senate you should pass the bill and move on to more important work come on now!

Alan Parvel wrote 39 weeks 1 day ago

EUI Extension

After watching and being "punished" by the inaction of our elected officials for 3 months now ; mainly Republicans , it is clear that "Mr Speaker" a.k.a. John Boner is more worried about his own interests than the well-being of almost 3 million Americans who were once taxpaying citizens of this Country but now have been relegated to the long and growing list of unemployed people ; ultimately brought on by policies implemented , i.e. N.A.F.T.A. , tax breaks for big corporations , etc.. by these "elected officials". That's it Mr Boner....punish us cuz you can't have yur way ; or to proove you don't like the president and his policies ! YOU are a disgrace to this country and do nothing but a diservice to the people that elect you to serve them (NOT me) ; not to mention the 200k+ veterans who served this country include in the growing number of people whom you and your counterparts continue to turn your back on. Enjoy your (3rd or 4th?) recess this year while we the victims of you and your predecessors piss poor policies that serve only you and your cronies , wonder how we're going to pay our bills , rent , mortgages , auto loans , property taxes , put food on our tables ... your arrogance is disgusting and I'd love a moment alone with you... : )

Don't want americans with

Don't want americans with money to support their selves or family! Maybe we don't want to fight these wars for you mr. Speaker so you can sit back and enjoy your life a lot of us have lost. I think what Mr Boehner is doing is BS JUST AGREE WITH THE SENATE AND CONGRESS.. You get a paycheck and the senate came to an agreement but you mr. speaker are trying to stop the extended unemployment benefits which we all the people need there unemployment benefits. Do the right thing and just stop this BS AND JUST LET THE EXTENSION UNEMPLOYMENTS GO THROUGH. AND LET US GET PAID. WE ALL TRY AND GO ON INTERVIEWS AND WE GET TOLD YOU ARE NOT QUILIFIED OR THE Y ALREADY HIRED SOMEONE. YOU HAVE STUDENT LOANS THAT HAVE TO BE PAID BACK AND WITH ONE INCOME COMING INTO YOUR HOUSEHOLD DOES NOT BE ABLE TO PAY RENT FOOD SO PLEASE MR BOEHNER DO THE RIGHT THING AND STOP ALL THE BS. AND JUST LET US GET PAID. 2 MILLION PEOPLE OUT OF WORK THE ECOMONY IS GOING DO AND YOU ARE DOING IT. YOU SHOULD BE WITH THE PEOPLE NOT AGAINST US.. SO WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR EXTENDED UNEMPLOYMENT BACK.. WE HERE IT IS GOING TO BE LATE MARCH THAT A VOTE IS GOING TO BE SOON. MR. BOEHNER DO THE RIGHT THING. PLEASE AGREE WITH THE REST OF THE DEMOCRATICS AND ESPECIALLY AGREE WITH YOUR BOSS PRESIDENT OBAMHA

Unemployed#22349827

Contact John Boehners office and discuss this issue with him. If he wants to stand in the way then he can answer for it when its time for his re-election campaign.

Boehner needs to go!

Washington, D.C. Office
1011 Longworth H.O.B.
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-6205
(202) 225-0704 fax

Good luck everyone

IF THE BILL IS NOT PASS!!LET START IMPEACHING BOEHNER!!

IMPEACH BOEHNER, IF THE BILLS ISNT PASS!!

boehner

Three simple words "he don't care". also why did you change the way you say your last name. from boner to buner. i guess the way it should be said speaks for itself of the kind of man you are.

unemplyment benefits

May all of you should keep pulling the rep levers for these assholes

it sad to see how they doing

it sad to see how they doing all the peoples who work all there life they are not lazy just fell on hard time help the peoples out this is a emergency dam the budget figure that out later.come november i will vote to make sure if this happen to me it will be peoples in office that have a heart

the house speaker does not

the house speaker does not care.. I bet you anything in this world that it's more blacks on unemployment with no fault of their own than any other race and thats the reason I BELIEVE he determining not to extension unemployment..oh and because of ethic of the PRESIDENT!! SMFH!!

holly wrote 39 weeks 2 days ago

extend

Don't want americans with money to support their selves or family! Maybe we don't want to fight these wars for you mr. Speaker so you can sit back and enjoy your life a lot of us have lost. Nothing worest than to ask your child for help or see them cry with you worried they will loose mommy due to living or money issues. I hate seeing my children cry when i send them to sleep somewhere cause mommy lost her apartment and car. I can't get food stamps cause they never answer phone line here in georgia. I am sending resumes over hundreds aday asking for job. I have interviews and told another candidate was choosen. I sit in a room and on a computer feeling helpless. I get calls from student loan and they toke my little refund this year. Where do I turn? What do you want me to do mr. Speaker? I am not alone, there's 2 million of us sharing our stories. I have pawn everything, can't eat to save gas money. Borrowing my mom car that she needs back everyday. Tell me what I am doing wrong? I want to work, I'm medical I love working. I drive a forklift. I can't get a job due to job to far or no openings. I'm lost of words and depressed. I don't go out or talk to friends and family. Tell me have you ever lost sleep and tears cause your cried out? No no no no no no!!!!

inspector